How much is a Private Jet Charter:
Welcome “On Board” just in case you’re upgrading to a Private Jet or shopping for a better deal on your next trip–we may be able to assist. We offer solutions and pricing which is 30% Less Than Jet Cards & Fractional Ownership (Like timeshares in the air). Explore how to save by making your booking at the last moment. The help you receive from one of our Team Members–steps you can take to reduce your costs by dealing direct and avoiding the “middleman”.
Commercial airlines manage prices based on consumer demand-
Jet Charter companies charge actually more at one month before departure and lower their rates 24-72 hours before flight departure. May-be you should book at the very last moment!
We do it differently- no pushy sales types and no obligations, we look for solutions which work for you!
- Starting with your schedule, aircraft type and number of seats
- We work for you and source quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners, major FAA Part 135 Authorized operators.
- Our quotes are limited the operators with the ARG/US Gold or Platinum Ratings, the very best safety records and quality standards.
This is the information you need and “Receive”
Ask us for a quote- share your schedule and number of seats you need, we take care of the rest:
- Your flight schedule will detail your airports, departure and arrival times, flight hours and distance covered
- View several aircraft options, this includes a seating plan, aircraft information such as bar, washroom and entertainment options. WiFi!
- Last minute charter requests are welcome, “Wheels Up” within 4 hours at lower prices. Fly midweek and leave in the early morning for the best deals and options. Call us at P.(1)702-336-7345 for fast confirmations. Receive a Charter Agreements in minutes for your approval and payment.
- We attach our worksheet allowing you to see detailed pricing for Flight Hours, Taxes (If Any) and optional services such as De-Icing, Catering etc.
- Discounted prices for direct payment to the operator via Bank Check Payments. (Avoiding the Middleman is a smart option.
- Special Perks–Generous snack baskets and Miniatures are included. For longer flights, expect special options for Cheese and Fruit Platters or Custom Crafted Sandwiches.
Lower Jet Prices:
Saving you money, Private Travel:
1) No need to purchase Memberships- avoiding long term obligations in exchange for a one time discount is not a smart options.
2) You can avoid Pricey Pre-Paid Jet cards which require up-front investments from $25,000 to $250,000. Such investments are best reserved for Corporate Firms which travel at least 150 hours or more per year by Private Plane.
3) After you review you quote and plan to proceed, you receive a Charter Agreement issued by the FAA Part 135 Authorized Operator. This reconfirms your flight schedules, Aircraft Registration information and the Operator of your Jet Charter. After you approve you pay the operator direct!
Single seat options:
Charter brokers, operators may offer you single seats options–-this option is available for our clients who reserve a plane.
- You book a charter on the dates and times you wish to travel
- With your prior approval we will post you empty seats on a Website and Refer individual travelers to you. You will be able to accept such travelers and share the seat costs.
- With lower costs, you need to assume the risks of having to collect funds and address any protocols which are Covid-19 related.
- Promoting you empty seats in busy markets, during the high demand weekends is a great option. Offering seats, midweek in lower demand city pairs can be difficult
- Our Team Members will be here to help you understand your options—we help you with Unbiased options allowing you to make an intelligent decision.
- Single seat options, with confirmed flight times, Bob Hope (Burbank) to Las Vegas. Rates range from $700- to $1500- per person. We handle your booking, a small handling fee applies. (Sorry not available from other airports)
Support, Airport desk P.(1)702-336-7345
PrivateJet-Advisor serves its customers in obtaining air charter services from carriers that are fully certified and insured by the country of the airlines registration who remain solely responsible for the air transportation arranged by on behalf of their clients. PrivateJet-Advisor is not a direct or indirect air carrier(s) and does not own or operate any aircraft. All Charter Agreements are issued directly to the client with Guaranteed Rates, Aircraft registration, including the “Tail Number” and Ownership of the aircraft.
Covid 19 Protocols are fully implemented- details will be addressed in your Quote and Charter Agreement- understand City, State and Federal Health Regulations may apply which are subject to frequent changes.
All quotes are limited to FAA Part 135 Authorized operators with the ARG/US Gold or Platinum ratings.