Looking to upgrade to a Private Jet? Explore your options before you start on a new and exiting journey with your very own Private Jet Rental, Lease or trip to over 4,000 airports.
We help you manage your costs, for the affordable family of Lear Jets up to the super Luxury Gulfstream planes.
- PRIVATE JET CHARTERS: Depart and arrive at a Private Airport Lounge. You avoid the crowded airports, TSA Lines and times you spend a Boarding Lounge.
- CHARTER PLANES ALLOW YOU AVOID: Contact with persons you do not know–it’s not like a petri dish for infections. Aircraft are deep-cleaned and disinfected before you flight departure. Providing you with an extra layer of safety.
- YOUR SCHEDULES, TIMES TOTAL FLEXIBILITY: You are in charge of your flight schedules. No waiting for your baggage. You flight and quote are customized by flight experts and dispatchers to meet your requirements.
- PRIVATE JET, YOUR EXPERIENCE: Enjoy a Luxury Flight as a VIP, Fly direct, nonstop without the need for stop-overs. Take advantage of generous snack baskets, miniatures, beer and custom catered meals.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, HOW TO FLY PRIVATE:
Important issues you need to address- over 70% of all Charters are under 1,500 miles. It’s perfectly OK to fly with a Twin Turbo Prop like a King Air with up to 7 seats,—or a Very light Jet which includes the 4 seat Phenom 100 or the Citation. Prices for a Turbo start at $1,600 per hour.
- YOUR SCHEDULE: You will be able to travel anytime, to any of the 4,000 airports.
- HOW MANY SEATS DO YOU NEED: The smallest planes have 4 seats. Larger jets include the Midsize Category with up to 10-12 seats. This group of aircraft are best suited for long haul flights of 4 plus hours, coast to coast or from Chicago the Dallas, Miami or New York.
- HOW MUCH IS A PRIVATE JET: Charter Brokers, Jet owners and Operators will be here to help you with quotes and prices. Do understand that charter costs are based on the number of hours flown. This you need to avoid! Many Charter brokers will offer annual memberships and or prepaid jet cards which require upfront investments from $5,000 to $25,000
- WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST: 30% LESS THAN JET CARDS, FLY LIKE YOU TAKE A RIDE WITH UBER OR LYFT: On Demand Charters with trip-by-trip solutions are your best buy with no long-term-commitments. Plus you save 7.5% since the Federal Excise Tax no longer applies during the year 2020.
- PRIVATE JET ADVANTAGE, IT’S YOURS WITH “PRIVATE JET ADVISOR” No risks or obligations on your side!
PrivateJet-Advisor partners with 50 Plus FAA Authorized Charter operators. Your rate quotes are secured from all the Charter Alliance partners who compete for your business. As your Advisor we submit the very best rate offers for your review and consideration.
As your advisor we provide you with Multiple Charter Plane options- you will be able to compare interior and exterior features with photos and images. View seating options and features such WiFi. Your quotes and options are fully transparent and show all costs. No need to worry about hidden costs or last minute charges. After you accept a quote expect a “Charter Agreement” with a Guaranteed Charter Schedule, Price and information. This includes the Tail Number and Ownership of your private Jet.
EXTRA PERKS may be extended by certain operators, this includes a 4% credit for payments you make with a Bank Wire Transaction- and or complimentary Limousine services. Please ask for a quote and view your amenities!
In these unsettling time, you’re looking for solutions,. When it comes to Private Jet and Luxury Travel, consider PrivateJet-Advisor is the place for a stress-less option to Fly Private.
Your’s at no cost, receive a detailed quote which is sourced for you from 50 Alliance Partners– FAA Part 135 Authorized Charter Operators who compete for your business. All it takes is a simple message with your preferred flight date and schedule. Please include the number of travelers. The information you receive will help you compare rates–
Charter agreements are issued by the operator, in accordance with DOT and FAA requirements the aircraft details disclose aircraft tail numbers and or ownership details. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or an agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by calling the telephone stated above and return the original to us by mail.
All quote and booking, flight schedules are confidential and not shared without prior written approvals. All payments at due/payable to the FAA Part 135 flight Operators. Vegas Express Jet does not collect payments for charters. Please follow-the instructions as detailed in your charter agreement.
All quotes are subject to change without prior notice—fully adheres to State, Federal and Overseas Regulations which may impact flight schedules and requirements for immunization and quarantine imposed on departing and arriving travelers.