Private Jet Hire:
As a PrivateJet advisor, we help you avoid costly mistakes and let you secure Charter Agreements directly from the Charter Operator. Our Team Members are here to understand your needs and provide you with the best options and discounts you deserve. You can avoid pushy sales persons who are eager to sell you pricey prepaid Jet Cards or Annual memberships. It’s our mission to offer you fully transparent quotes allowing to experience an On Demand Charter like you travel with UBER or LYFT.
Our Team will source quotes from our 50 Plus Alliance Partners–all are FAA Part 135 Authorized operators who have earned the ARG/US Gold or Platinum ratings. An extra layer of safety which is yours at no additional costs. Our Air Concierge Team will provide you with special options and amazing offers on Business Class Air, Cruises and Vacation Packages–please visit us at RoyaltyTravel.US.
Consider the following three options:
- Your own private jet charter, from your local airport with your schedule and seating. The Plane is yours!
- Buy single seats on a pre-booked charter plane, available in key markets like LAX/Las Vegas
- Special offers for Business Class Air on scheduled flights from the USA to Europe, Australia
- Custom designed vacation packages for you with Private Jets or Luxury Travel Combo’s.
Private Jet Charters:
Flying Private takes you to and from a Private Airport Lounge. No need to deal with TSA or long check-in lines at airports and gates. You typically save up to 4 hours when you avoid a commercial airport. Private Jets fly to up to 3000 airports not served by the major airlines—plus you receive your baggage instantly. Travel by Private Jet is “Hasslefree” and Pet friendly! Select from all types of aircraft with seating for 4-30 flyers. Our Team Members are here with assist at P.702-336-7345. No request is too small.
The most preferred option. You simply provide us with your preferred flight schedule, we need your help with your departure city, time and destination. We need the number of passengers for your flight—we take it from here:
- As your PrivateJet-Advisor we offer you the very best rates from over 50 plus Alliance Partners- Private Jet Operators who compete for your business.
- Benefit from unbiased quotes which meet you travel schedules and seating requirements.
- Quotes include your flight times, distance flown and airport information. All in local times.
- Expect multiple quote allowing you to compare aircraft seating with photos of the interior of your Jet Aircraft.
- Rate quotes with the costs for your charter hours, landing fees, airport charges and taxes. We make certain that you receive an all inclusive rate quote.
- Upon receipt of your acceptance of the Charter quote we provide you with a Charter Agreement, issued by the FAA Part operator with “Guaranteed Pricing and flight confirmations”–You will pay the FAA Part 135 Authorized charter operator direct. Avoiding the middleman is a smart move to save costs.
Private Jets- how to buy a single seat?
You may be prepared to purchase a single seat on a charter flight with up to 30 passengers. This option is now available for flights from Burbank CA to Las Vegas. You’l benefit from flights from Private Airport Lounges and the upgraded services on your Private Plane a 30 seat upgraded commuter jet. you may like this budget option- comparing the prices for a totally private jet (fully exclusively your’s) with a shared seat is as follows:
- A Cessna CJ3 Jet with up to 7 seats from LAX/Van Nuys, Long Beach and San Diego will be priced from $9,400 to $11,600 for a Friday – Sunday Las Vegas Weekend.
- A single shared seat on a Friday-Sunday ticket, roundtrip will cost you from $700- to $1,200 per person. Flights depart every 2 hours from the Burbank airport. Rates are the lowest for midweek flights.
Bottomline, single seat options are great budget options, however you do not have the flexibility to schedule your own time and departure airports. Ask yourself the question–“Are your comfortable flying with up 30 passengers?–or should you fly commercial!
We can assist:
It’s our mission to provide you with unbiased options and support. Flying Private with your own jet charter provides you with more flexibility with the knowledge that you fly with friends and family. Shared seating options are well suited for travelers search for the lower cost options.
Our Team Members are here to provide you with the best options for your, friends, family and pets. Our customers continue to use our services since our quotes are fully transparent- your charter agreement provides you with Guaranteed rates and aircraft availability.
We do not charge you for our services, our firm secures on-going support from 50 Plus Alliance Partners.
- For all charter quotes please call us at P.702-336-7345. Discounted Hitchhiker Charter rates are now available within 3-13 days before departure. Yes we can place you on our standby list and contact you at the time we provide you with a special offer! Contact us at JetTeam@PrivateJet-advisor.com
- Need a single seat on a Charter Jet, please contact our Concierge Department for single seats, business class air. Contact us via e-mail at TravelExpert@RoyaltyTravel.US
Did you know, our partners offer daily flight with a Private Jet to the California Wineries in Napa, Paso Roble and Santa Barbara. Weekly flights are available to Disneyland CA. Visit our Travel Store at Royalty!
About PrivateJet-Advisor, a fully integrated Private Jet and Travel Portal which offers quotes from 50 Plus Alliance Partners. Unbiased quotes provide the traveler with the tools and options to make an intelligent travel decision. All Charter options are fully transparent and vetted from FAA Part 135 Operators with full FAA Authority and ARG/GOLD – Platinum ratings. The highest standards in the Private Aviation Industry. PrivateJet-Advisor does not own or operate aircraft and fully adheres to all DOT regulations. All Charter Agreements offer Guranteed rates and are issued by the operators of the Charter Aircraft.