Half of the new travelers are upgrading from commercial Air to the safety and security of a Private Jets. Our quotes have doubled for Jet Charters. Business Travelers indicate that person to person meetings are still essential. Over 38% of all travelers indicated that they will not fly until a vaccine is available- 20 % plus will not stay at any type of hotel. The Airline, Travel and Hospitality Industry will need to convince the traveler that leaving home is safe!
Most recent survey indicate that most travelers will stay close to home and travel with their own cars. Business Travelers may be required to travel to close a deal or meet with franchise holders. As your personal consultant we will be able to assist and provide you with and extra layer of safety and security. Feel free to contact us at P.702-336-7345.
- The Private Jet allows you to fly to many airports with very limited scheduled flights. The requests for quotes are mostly for flights to smaller cities with limited air services.
- We noticed an increase in flights which included multiple cities- one of our Franchise owners plans to visit 7 airports in one week.
- Serious business travelers are making a commitment to take advantage of the lower charter costs.
- Costs are a major factor—firms are no longer prepared to invest in “Fractional” Jet options, nor do they plan to invest in Pricey Memberships or Prepaid Jet Cards.
Flying Private, your first journey
Flying Private let’s you avoid a large crowded commercial plane with 100 plus passengers. The Private Jet is an option to limit your exposure and risks.
- You will depart from a Private Airport lounge—No need to early check-in procedures. On of the crew members will meet you and welcome you on board.
- All aircraft are deep cleaned and disinfected at each departure- this includes the interior, washroom, tray tables and touch screens. Rest assured that the crew members will be focused on you safety! Expect a new normal with temperature checks and masks for crew members.
- Take advantage of plane-side transfers, your driver will meet you plane-side. Optionally we will be pleased to arrange for a rental car.
- Control your costs–Understand 70% of all flights are under 1,500 miles. It’s perfectly fine to charter a Twin Turbo or Very Light Jet. Rates for the Twin Turbo King Air C90, with 6 seats range from $1,600 to $1,900 per hour. Feel free to ask us for a quote, no credit card needed.
Flying during Covid-19
Before you start your Private Jet flights, consider the following:
Before you upgrade, make certain that you secure quotes from various operators. We are here to assist you as as your “Jet Advisor” and provide you with a series of quotes. This includes the aircraft types, seating which will fully satisfy your needs. No need to contact “Brokers” who will encourage you to buy memberships or prepaid jet cards. “On demand Charters” are a best value, no risks or obligations on your part. You only pay for the charter hours.
Please contact our Airport desk at P.702-336-7345 and share your flight plans and number of seats you need. Expect a fully “Transparent” quote with several aircraft options and costs. You compare, side by side and select. We never ask you for a credit card—
Don’t hesitate to ask for any type, for first time Private Jet flyers we will be here to schedule aircraft inspections before you fly and decide. As advisors we are here to help you decide an intelligent decision. Private Jet Advisor does not own or operate aircraft. We source quotes from 50 Plus Alliance partners. All firms are ARG/US Gold or Platinum rated. The very best quality and safety ratings.
PrivateJet-Advisor serves it’s clients in the sourcing of Private Jet Quotes and options from fully certified FAA Part 135 Operators and IATA Carriers. PrivateJet-Advisor is not a direct air carrier or indirect air carrier and does not own or operate aircraft. PrivateJet-Advisor secures quotes from 50 Plus Operators for client review and considerations. Please call our airport desk at P.702-336-7345
Charter agreements are issued by the operator, in accordance with DOT and FAA requirements the aircraft details disclose aircraft tail numbers and or ownership details. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or an agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by calling the telephone stated above and return the original to us by mail. All quote and booking information is confidential. Flight information and in formation is not shared with other parties and is fully confidential.
All quotes are subject to change without prior notice—fully adheres to State, Federal and Overseas Regulations which may impact flight schedules and requirements for immunization and quarantine imposed on departing and arriving travelers,