Private Jets- a better option?
New Harvard and Princeton Study Finds Traveling Can Increase COVID-19 Cases by More Than 20%. For those who need to go places. The study is based on extensive research and customer feedback.
Covid 19 Notice- for last minute Charter flights call our airport desk at P.(1)702-336-7345.
Offering 100% More Peace of Mind and cost savings of 30%. PrivateJet-Advisor has the very best options!
- Private Charters provide you with the knowledge that you and all other passengers on-board will keep you safe.
- Charter Planes are deep-cleaned overnight, plus disinfected before each flight departure. This includes the cabin, washroom, handrails and screens. Crew members stay together and are subject to frequent tests. Face coverings are mandatory for all.
- Private Jets depart and arrive at Private Airport Lounges. No lines and no TSA with safe distancing by all concerned.
Places you may wish to avoid!
Aircraft in general are among the safest, with “Deep Cleaning procedures” and upgraded Heppa Filters to optimize the cabin environment.
Remember—most of your personal exposure takes place before your flight in airport terminals, gate lounges and boarding process. Regretfully not all travelers follow the best procedures—for example a rush from your seat upon arrival is not smart.
You can lower your risks, avoid crowds and stay at a safe distance. Fly with friends and family and avoid other contacts! We have solutions and options you need to consider!
- Over 70% of all flights are under 1,500 miles, about 3,2 hours.
- Using a Very Light Jet allows you to save up to 50% of your Private Jet Charter costs.
- For example a Citation Light Jet with seating for up to 6 passengers has an hourly charter rates of $2,300 per hour. The entire aircraft is yours. Whenever possible use all your seats.
- A King Air Twin Turbo is a great budget option with hourly rates from $1,600-. This airplane will be able to operate from the smaller airports. This aircraft is operated by a single pilot and a fuel saver. Fly to and from 4,000 US Airports!
How much is a Private Jet?
Our Team Members will be here to provide you with Pricing Options allowing you to compare several aircraft, seating and other options such as WiFi. Explore our costs which are 30% Less Than Jet Cards or Fractional Ownership (Like Timeshares). Trip-By-Trip Solutions allow you to avoid pricey jets cards or memberships with on-going risks and obligations.
Lower prices, you save 7.5% since the Federal Excise Tax no longer applies for the year 2020. Reduce your costs by 4-5% when you pay the Jet Charter operator direct and avoid the “Middleman”. For flights within the next 13-17 days consider the use of a “open leg” (flight which operate after the passengers have been delivered to their destination) with savings from 30-60%. Our Team Members will be here to help you understand the charter costs for various aircraft. Travel with your friends and share to costs of your charter!
Please call our airport desk at P.(1)702-336-7345 for your best options. We will be able to update you on any travel restrictions, assist you with Pet Travel or any special services you or family member may require. Contact us via E-Mail message.
We have been the Consultants for the Casino Industry and Business Leaders—we provide you with an extra layer of safety since all charter contracts are directly issued by the flight operators. Avoiding the middleman is a smart move you should consider and save! One of out Team Members will be here to answer any questions you may have- call our airport desk at P.702-336-7345.
Please understand our Terms/Conditions——
PrivateJet-Advisor serves its customers in obtaining air charter services from carriers that are fully certified and insured by the country of the airlines registration who remain solely responsible for the air transportation arranged by on behalf of their clients. Vegas Express Jet- PrivateJet-Advisor are not a direct or indirect air carrier(s) and does not own or operate any aircraft. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. All rates as submitted are estimates and confirmed in your charter agreements. We are unable to control COVID-19 rules and regulations which are under the Control of Government entities.
All Charter Agreements are issued by FAA Part 135 Authorized Operators. Rates/Terms and Conditions with Guaranteed rates are fully disclosed for your review and prior approval. Ground Services are provided by Royalty
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or an agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at P.702-336-7345.