PRIVATE JET RENTAL
No surprises, over 90% of all our requests are from travelers who are in search of the question– “How Much is a Private Jet”. Locating the best options and Private Plane can be a challenge. Some brokers and operators only provide you with the costs of the Charter hours. When you hire a Private Jet you will be required to pay all charter costs and taxes before your flight. Use PrivateJet-Advisor for multiple charter rates without the need to deal with “Pushy Sales Types”–we do the work for you.
PRIVATE JET FLIGHTS- INFORMATION YOU NEED
How much is a Private Jet?—as your PrivateJet-Advisor we are here to address your needs. As a Private Jet Technology Portal our Team Members will access of 50 Jet Operators. Each firm is FAA Part 135 Authorized. Our selections are based on Charter flight operators with the highest quality and safety rations. This includes WYVERN, ARG/US GOLD or PLATINUM. All planes are operated by a Captain and First Officer. Having two pilots provides you with an extra layer of safety.
ABOUT YOUR QUOTES – YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE AN INTELLIGENT DECISION- How to hire a Private Jet
Fully transparent quotes allow you to compare multiple aircraft options, up or downgrade to fully control your costs:
- YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE: Is fully detailed with departure and arrivals in local times. This includes your flight time and distance.
- AIRCRAFT: View photos of the interior and exterior of the aircraft. We update you on the number of seats, WiFi services and space for you bags. Some aircraft provides you with access to your baggage during your flight. YES, we like you to consider multiple plane types.
- CHARTER COSTS: This includes the hourly charter pricing, landing and handling fees, local airport tax and FET of 7.5%. (Over 40% of all charter operational costs are fuel related, Taxes and Fees may represent up to 20% of your charter)
- BIG SAVINGS-PERKS: Receive special options for One Way Rates or Open Legs (Hitchhiker Rates) with discount from 30-60%. Open legs are flights which are operated to meet and greet travelers without any revenue passengers–the same applies to flights which return to base. Operators are eager to make a deal to secure some compensation for fuel and crew costs. Please call us at (1) 702-336-7345
MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU:
“Unbiased quotes” are based on the best options for you and your party. Over 50 Plus Operators compete for your business. We are here to help you compare the best aircraft, prices and services. View our quotes and compare multiple aircraft–from a Very Light Jet like the Phenom 100 or the Cessna to a Midsize Lear 60. We will be here to assist with the best options for you and your part. All aircraft types from 4-30 seats. SHARE the costs of your Private Plane with friends and family.
- Team Members for quotes, dispatch desk- P.(1) 702-336-7345, Please “Text” or phone
- Travel Planners-Air Concierges for Ground Services and Rate Quotes for Deep Discounts for Business Class Air for International flights with major airlines, this includes AA, BA, DL, AF. For Travel news visit Royalty Travel US.
- Our in-house Wedding Consultants and Mansion Consultants please e.mail.
Private JetAdvisor.com is a single source for Private Jet Charter and Rental Services. Our Mission to provide you with Unbiased quotes and aircraft information from 50 Plus Charter firms. You compare multiple quotes–we are here as your advisor. We do not own or operate aircraft—all inquiries are “Confidential”. We don’t share your personal information with social network sites. We take your Privacy very seriously. Our options and recommendations do not require you to subscribe to memberships or invest in prepaid jet cards. Such options should be considered by commercial Jet Flyers only. You can fly like UBER or LYFT only pay for the ride-flight.
PrivateJet-Advisor is a Charter Technology Portal which provides you with better charter solutions allowing you to compare various aircraft and price options. All types of aircraft with 4-30 seats. Special options for group travel with Private and Commercial Jets. Explore special discounts for Business Class Air.