We welcome Jet Suite clients, we are here to assist!
Covid 19 has forced JetSuite into bankruptcy and placed many card holders and owners at risk. We are here to provide investors with options and solutions. The Private Jet – Charter Industry is facing a difficult time. This has impacted the owners and operators of Private Jets.
- Hopefully the outcome of the procedures will safeguard current owners and help you maintain your maximum investments.
- Our Team Members (Advisors) will be here to provide you with Trip-By-Trip Solutions.
- “On Demand Charters” limit your exposure to any further risks, you only pay for your flight. No need to invest in Memberships or Pricey Prepaid Jet Cards. Expect your overall costs reductions up to 30%.
- Hourly rates for a Phenom 100 range from $1,950 per hour to $2,100. You will be able to charter a light Citation M2 for $2,300 to $2,400 per hour. You total hourly costs will be based on the total hours flown for your trip. May we suggest that make it a daytrip for business or leisure travel.
- Ask us for all types of aircraft with 4-30 seats. This includes the Midsize, Super Mid, Large Cabin Jets with a range up to 8,300 miles. Support at P.702-336-7345
PrivateJet-Advisor is your advisor:
We are here as your “Advisor” to provide you with quotes-charter costs from 50 Plus FAA Part Jet operators. Selection of operators is based on ARG/US Gold or Platinum ratings. Among the very best in the Private Jet and Charter industries. You pay the operator direct, our service fee is paid by the charter firm.
- Your charter quote may include multiple aircraft options which are selected by our Team Members. You will be able to compare seat maps and features such as washrooms, wifi
- View your schedules in local times. You charges and fees are fully detailed. Upon approval you receive a charter contract issued by the Jet Operator directly to you–Charter Costs are Guaranteed, your flight schedules are confirmed.
- Before, during and after your flight our Team Members will be here to help you with airport details, the change of flight schedules and name changes. It’s you in-house concierge team without the costs of a Jet Card operator. All our Team Members are Certified Jet and Travel Experts.
- Some operators may extend special benefits, this includes catering options and transfer services. Details will be noted in your quote—expect specials for hotel upgrades at Luxury Properties.
Please contact our Team Members at P.(1)702-336-7345 or email our charter department.
PrivateJet- Advisor – sources Private Jet Quotes and options from fully certified FAA Part 135 Operators and IATA Carriers. PrivateJet-Advisor is not a direct air carrier or indirect air carrier and does not own or operate aircraft. PrivateJet-Advisor secures quotes from 50 Plus Operators for client review and considerations. Our offices are located on the Las Vegas Strip Corridor. 5132 Tennis Court East, Suite 101, Las Vegas, NV 89120-1333 USA. All transactions and flight schedules are confidential and not shared without your prior written permission.
Our customers rate us 5Star plus—Client take a monthly flight to Vegas from Orange County!
Charter agreements are issued by the operator, in accordance with DOT and FAA requirements the aircraft details disclose aircraft tail numbers and or ownership details. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or an agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by calling the telephone stated above and return the original to us by mail.
All quote and booking, flight schedules are confidential and not shared without prior written approvals. All payments at due/payable to the FAA Part 135 flight Operators. Vegas Express Jet does not collect payments for charters. Please follow-the instructions as detailed in your charter agreement.
Understand, Private Planes are constantly moving from Station to Station—the rates we provide are correct at the time the rate is provided. Rates and Aircraft availability at subject to change. Your Charter Agreement provides you with Guaranteed Rates and Flight Confirmations. Questions, call our airport desk at Phone, (1) 702-336-7345